For professional archery, compounds bows are always favoured over traditional bows. Most of the compound bows especially new models are not much different from each other. It becomes difficult for archers to indicate the Best Budget Compound Bow.
There are many factors like weight, type, quality, and budget involved in the creation of this list.
Our Top Picks:
After discussing with different archers, we picked compound bows of our list according to their categories.
- All-time best: RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit
- Best for women: Diamond Carbon Knockout Compound Bow
- Best for hunting: Leader Accessories Compound Bow
- Best for beginners: PSE RTS, MINIBURNER Bow
- Best for intermediates: Southland Archery Supply SAS Outrage
Table of Content
- Best Budget Compound Bow in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
- 1 Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro – Best Bow Under $400:
- 2 Diamond Carbon Knockout Compound Bow – Best Compound Bow for Women:
- 3 Leader Accessories Compound Bow – Best Cheap Compound Bow for Hunting:
- 4 PSE RTS, MINIBURNER – Best Bow for Beginner:
- 5 RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit (RECOMMENDED) – Affordable Compound Bow:
- 6 Southland Archery Supply SAS Outrage – Best Bow for Intermediates:
- How to Start Archery Hunting on a Budget:
Best Budget Compound Bow in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
40, 50, 60 lbs
First and the foremost bow is the Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro. It is well-known for its versatility, durability, and high quality. It is the perfect bow for the perfect price. This bow offers a wide range of adjustment for its draw length and draw weight.
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro fits archers of different ages, professions, and skills. An archer with shorter draw length preference can use this bow and it can also be used with long draw length. You can adjust its draw length between 13” and 31”
and draw weight between 5 and 70 lbs.
This bow is recommended for intermediate level archers. The only thing I found bad in this bow is its tuning requirement. You are required to visit nearby archery shop and get this bow tuned well. Also, it has poor sight. It becomes difficult to aim the target and hence affects its accuracy.
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Features:
- It is the highly versatile bow of our list. It can be used by kids, adults, and legends.
- The minimum draw weight of 5 lbs. is perfect for kids. It grows with them.
- The maximum draw weight (70 lbs.) makes it a professional bow. You can this bow in hunting, practice, and defence.
- The draw length of 31” is especially extended for a new category of archers. This draw weight also suits tall archers.
- This bow has an integral stabilizer for the perfect balance.
- Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs.
- Draw Length: 13”-31”
- Speed: 310 Feet per Second
- Axle to Axle: 31”
- Brace Height: 7”
- Let-off: 80%
Diamond archery is producing quality products for a long time. Diamond Carbon Knockout is another mind-blowing compound bow launched by them. This bow is mostly used in hunting and outdoor activities. It can be used by different skill level shooters but recommended for professionals.
This bow offers easy tuning and high accuracy. It is the best budget compound bow for women. This bow enables you to tune its draw weight and draw length. You can take down the animal with a max shooting speed of 302 feet per second. The lightweight design makes it easier for you to move around the ground for hunting.
This bow is easy-to-tune but does not offer much adjusting options. You cannot choose any draw weight other than 40, 50, and 60 lbs. Still, this bow is perfect for hunting. But if you are looking for a target shooting, athlete, or beginner bow then its selection depends on your capabilities.
Diamond Carbon Knockout Compound Bow Features:
- This bow is recommended for women. Women of different ages, professions, and skills can use this bow.
- Unlike the previous bow, this bow allows easily tuning. You can adjust this bow within a minute.
- You can set draw weight to 40, 50, or 60 lbs. as per your requirement. You can also choose the draw length between 22.5” and 27”.
- The max arrow speed of 302 feet per second is perfect for hunting. It won’t let the animal move after releasing the bow.
- It is a lightweight bow. You can carry this bow throughout the ground in search of a target.
- Draw Weight: 40, 50, 60 lbs
- Draw Length: 22.5-27”
- Speed: 302 Feet per Second
- Brace Height: 6.75”
- Axle to Axle: 30”
- Overall Weight: 3.2 lbs.
3 Leader Accessories Compound Bow – Best Cheap Compound Bow for Hunting:
Here comes the most equipped compound bow of our list. Leader Accessories Compound Bow is equipped with a bow sight, arrow rest, stabilizer, whisker biscuit, and two arrows. An Allen wrench is also included so that you can adjust the bow as you want.
Leader Accessories compound bow is the best budget compound bow for deer hunting. The deer hunting requires the draw weight of about 35 to 40 lbs. You can select any draw weight between 30 and 55 lbs. This bow also allows you to adjust the draw length. It has an axle to axle length of 28”.
Unfortunately, this bow is available in right-handed design only. Left-handers should try any other compound bow. It has a fine string having silencers, nocks, peep sight and D-loop attached to it. This bow is ready to hunt.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow Features:
- As the name suggests, it is equipped with more accessories than any other bow. It includes sight, arrow rest, stabilizer, whisker biscuit, silencers, peep sight, D-loop, and arrows.
- This compound bow is recommended for hunters. It is mostly used in deer hunting and fishing.
- The draw length of 19” to 29” and the draw weight of 30 to 55 lbs. support almost all sort of hunting.
- Leader accessories compound bow has a one-year limited warranty. This warranty applies to all compounds excluding the string and cables.
- A simple Allen key is used to adjust this bow. You should put screws in the same holes along with both cams.
- Draw Weight: 30-55 lbs.
- Draw Length: 19-29″
- Max Speed: 296 Feet per Second
- Let-off: 70%
- Axle to Axle: 28″
- Brace Height: 7”
It is hard for beginners to use a professional bow for practice. PSE RTS, MINIBURNER Bow enables the beginners to not only learn archery but also polish their skills. It is the best budget compound bow for newbies. This bow is easy to set up and use.
This bow comes with a comfortable rubber penal grip. It becomes easier for beginners to hold the bow throughout the practice session. It has a minimum draw weight of 29 lbs which is great for newbies. They can increase the draw weight to 40 lbs when they became capable to handle it.
It has perfect let-off of 65% which is easy to draw for beginners. This youth bow comes with sight (three-pin), arrow rest, quiver, released aid, stabilizer, and three premium carbon arrows. You can also attach more accessories to PSE RTS, MINIBURNER Bow. Its features are given below in details.
PSE RTS, MINIBURNER Bow Features:
- This bow is recommended for beginners. They can easily get a start and learn archery through this compound bow.
- This bow allows adjustment of draw weight between 29 and 40 lbs. 29 lbs. is the best draw weight for newbies.
- It comes with a rubber penal grip which provides comfort, ease, and relaxation to the archer.
- The riser has several threaded bushings for accessories. It has many pre-installed accessories such as sight, arrow rest, quiver, released aid, stabilizer, and 3 carbon arrows.
- This bow grows with the archer. It is available in left and right-hand designs.
- Draw Weight: 29-40 lbs.
- Draw Length: 16”-26.5”
- Axle to Axle: 26”
- Brace Height: 6 5/8”
- Let-off: 65%
5 RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit (RECOMMENDED) – Affordable Compound Bow:
RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit is a family compound bow. Archers of different age groups, skills, professions, and styles can use this bow for hunting, archery practice, and self-defence. We recommend this multi-purpose bow as the best budget compound bow. You can also gift this bow to your caring ones.
This binary cam bow has two fully machined cams that are 100% plastic-free. You can adjust the draw weight between 30 and 70 lbs. This bow can be adjusted easily through an included Allen wrench. RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow allows 75% let-off. Means, you only have to hold 7.5 lbs. at min draw of 30 lbs.
This ready-to-go bow comes with sight (five-pin), rest, stabilizer, and quiver. It has a high-quality string with string stop, peep sight, and D-loop. The thing I found bad in this bow is its long axle to axle length which makes it difficult to pass through a forest.
RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow Kit Features:
- This bow is recommended because of its versatility, accuracy, and the best budget.
- RAPTOR Compound Hunting Bow is equipped with fibre optic sight, LED sight light, arrow rest, limb silencers, quiver, stabilizer, Allen wrench, and a paper target.
- Allen wrench is used to increase and decrease the draw weight and draw length. Maximum draw length is 70 and the minimum is 30 lbs.
- It is has a hard-to-break string. This string has pre-installed string silencers, string stop, peep sight, and D-loop.
- An included paper target board is used in target practice. This practice improves archery skill and aiming accuracy.
- This bow has an excellent shooting speed of 315 feet per second.
- Draw Weight: 29-40 lbs.
- Draw Length: 24 ½”-31”
- Axle to Axle: 30”
- Let-off: 75%
- Speed: 315 Feet per Second
6 Southland Archery Supply SAS Outrage – Best Bow for Intermediates:
Southland archery supply (also known as SAS) is world-class archery manufacturing brand. One of their quality products is Southland Archery Supply SAS Outrage. It is specially designed for intermediate and experienced archers. It is widely used in hunting and athlete competitions. Its maximum draw weight is enough for professional hunting.
SAS Outrage has the max draw weight of 70 lbs. You can adjust its draw weight to 55 lbs. with 5 lbs. the decrement in every bolt-turn. This bow also enables you to adjust the draw length. Its 70% let-off makes it easy to draw the string and stay at full draw for a few moments.
The shooting speed of SAS Outrage is about 270 FPS (feet per second). This arrow speed is slow as compared to other bows of our list. It is not a big issue but speed is also a noticeable factor for hunters as nobody wants the animal run away before being hit by an arrow.
Southland Archery Supply SAS Outrage Features:
- SAS Outrage is a professional bow. It can be used by experienced archers in hunting, bow fishing, and sports.
- You can increase and decrease its draw weight by loosening and tightening the limb bolts. It increases and decreases the draw weight with 5 lbs. increment and decrement.
- It offers 70% let-off. This 70% let-off requires only 21 lbs. the energy at full draw (70 lbs.).
- This bow has ABS compressed limbs. These limbs are durable and long life.
- Southland archery supply outrage bow has a capability to gain enhanced accuracy.
- Draw Length: 25-31″
- Draw Weight: 55-70 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 35″
- Let-off: 70%
- Speed: 270 Feet per Second
How to Start Archery Hunting on a Budget:
So this was our list for the compound bow. After reading this article, you will be able to select the Best Budget Compound Bow. Although, it is tough to choose the best bow among many options this article will surely narrow your search. If you have any query regarding this. Feel free to discuss with us.
- List of Top 10 Best Recurve Bow for Beginners
- List of Top 8 Best Bow for Elk Hunting
- Best Compound Bow Under $500
- Best Compound Bow For Target Shooting