Gone the days when archery was considered a men-centered sport only. Keeping this scenario in mind, manufacturers are manufacturing the Best Compound Bow for Women. With the passage of time, more and more women are participating in archery competitions and hunting.
Both men and women have different physical attributes, it might be difficult for a woman to use a bow that is designed for men especially. There are various women bows available in the market. It might be difficult for you to select the best women compound bow. We have selected the best ten bows for ladies.
Our Top Picks:
- All-time best: Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout Archery Bows
- Best for kids: Bear Archery Brave Bow Set
- Best for beginners: D&Q Archery Recurve Bow
- Hunting bow: Predator archery raptor compound hunting bow
- Most equipped bow: SereneLife Complete Compound Bow
Table of Content
- Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Compound Bow for Women (Buying Guide):
- Best Compound Bow For Women in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
- 1. Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow – Lightweight Compound Bow:
- 2. PREDATOR ARCHERY Raptor Compound Hunting Bow Kit – Hunting Bows for Girls:
- 3. D&Q Archery Recurve Bow and Arrow Set – Best Bow for Female Beginners:
- 4. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package (Recommended)- Most Accurate Compound Bow:
- 5. Bear Archery Approach RTH Compound Bow – Compound Bow for Female:
- 6. SereneLife Complete Compound Bow – Women Shooting Bows:
- 7. Bear Archery Brave Bow Set – Girl Compound Bows:
- 8. CenterPoint Archery ABY 1721 Elkhorn Youth Compound Bow – Best Youth Compound Bow:
- 9. PSE RTS, MINIBURNER – Womens Bow and Arrow:
- 10. Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout Archery Bows – Womens Left Handed Bow:
Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Compound Bow for Women (Buying Guide):
Since men and women have different physical attributions. So it is recommended (for women) to use women bow only. Here are a few things you need to know about this.
The draw length varies from archer to archer. You can easily find your draw length by measuring the length from one finger to another (after putting your arms wide) and divide it to 2.5”. Usually, women have a shorter draw length than that of men.
The heavy draw weight requires more energy to pull the string. Women usually don’t have muscles and it becomes difficult for them to use the bow. For hunting, you need to handle about 40 lbs. of the draw weight.
Let-off actually lets the draw weight off. It is measured in percentage (%). If you are going to draw the bow with 50 lbs. draw weight, the 90% draw weight will require you to hold only 5 lbs. A bow offering more draw weight should be preferred over others.
Overall bow weight:
It is one of the most faced issues by the women in archery. You have to hold the bow while aiming the target. It really disturbs you in hunting, where you have to spend most of the time in search of animals. A massive bow will make you get tired after every shoot. It is better to purchase a light bow instead of facing trouble later.
Adjustability is also important because a bow which is perfect for one archer may not work perfectly for others. To meet everyone’s preference, and the extremely adjustable bow is considered the best bow.
Best Compound Bow For Women in 2021 Reviews & Comparison Table:
20 to 60 lbs
15 to 60 lbs
16” to 26.5”
1. Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow – Lightweight Compound Bow:
First and foremost is the Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow. It is a little, lightweight, and affordable bow. Its comfortable grip makes it the best compound bow for women. This bow weighs about 3 lbs. only. Women can easily hold this bow while shooting and carry it with them in the hunting field.
This ready-to-hunt bow is equipped with five trophy ridge accessories. These accessories include sight, whisker biscuit, arrow quiver, stabilizer, string nock loop, and peep sight. This bow is very easy to pull at its minimum draw weight (5 lbs.). You can adjust it for professional archers till 45 lbs. of the draw weight.
You won’t found anything disappointing in this bow except the arrow speed. Bear Archery Cruzer lite bow has a capability to release the arrows with a speed of 290 feet per second. Such a bow can interrupt your hunting journey.
Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow Features:
- It is a durable, versatile, and adjustable bow designed for women of different ages and skill levels. You can adjust its draw weight and draw length.
- This bow an advanced grip riser (handle). This easy-to-grip riser eliminates the hand torque and improves the accuracy of shooting.
- Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Bow comes ready to hunt. It has various pre-installed accessories.
- It has the minimum draw weight of 5 lbs. which is easy to pull for a ten-year-old child. The draw weight can be increased up to 45 lbs.
- This bow is easy-to-adjust. A simple Allen wrench is used to adjust this bow.
- Draw Weight: 5-45 lbs.
- Draw Length: 12-27”
- Axle to Axle: 27 1/8”
- Speed: 290 Feet per Second
2. PREDATOR ARCHERY Raptor Compound Hunting Bow Kit – Hunting Bows for Girls:
When it comes to hunting, predator archery raptor bow is the best compound bow for women. The huntress requires an adjustable, fully equipped, and ready-to-hunt bow such as predator archery raptor bow. This bow can shoot 350-grain arrows with a max speed of 315 feet per second.
This bow can be used by beginners as well. It has an adjustable draw weight of 30-70 lbs. You can select a suitable draw length between 24.5 and 31 inches. It is difficult for women to pull the string with the maximum draw weight. The 75% let-off makes it easy to pull the string. You will be required to 17.5 lbs. only.
Predator archery raptor compound bow comes with a five-pin sight, peep sight, arrow rest, stabilizer, quiver, string D loop, and a paper target. It also includes an Allen wrench for easy adjustment. Unfortunately, arrows are not included in the purchase. You will be required to purchase them separately.
PREDATOR ARCHERY Raptor Compound Bow Features:
- This bow allows you to release a bow (350 grains bow) with a maximum speed of 315 FPS. This is an excellent feature for hunting.
- The riser has numerous bushings for accessories. It also has pre-installed accessories such as sights, rest, stabilizer, quiver, and string nocks.
- It features 75% let-off for easier pulling. This is great for women as most of them cannot pull 70 lbs. draw weight.
- This is a perfect beginner bow. It grows with you. You don’t need any replacement in future.
- Predator archery raptor bow comes with a manual. This manual guides you for easy setup.
- Draw Weight: 30-70 lbs.
- Draw Length: 24 ½”-31”
- Axle to Axle: 30”
- Speed: 315 Feet per Second
- Brace Height: 7.5”
- Let-off: 75%
3. D&Q Archery Recurve Bow and Arrow Set – Best Bow for Female Beginners:
A simple takedown bow has always been a perfect choice for women archers. D&Q Archery Recurve Bow is well-known for its stylish design. This bow is the most equipped bow of our list. The high-quality material and additional accessories urged me to list this product here.
This bow comes with pre-installed accessories including the arrow rest, string nocks (two pieces), stringer, silencer, arm guard, and gloves. It also includes twelve pieces of carbon and fibreglass arrows (six pieces each). You can remove and replace the top and bottom of these arrows. This bow also allows you to replace its limbs.
The thing I found bad in this bow has fewer options for its adjustment. You can choose between 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 lbs. as the draw weight. But this draw weight is acceptable as it supports both beginner and experienced women archers.
D&Q Archery Recurve Bow Features:
- This bow is equipped with more accessories as compared to other bows. These accessories will make your archery journey easier.
- D&Q archery bow comes with twelve high-quality arrows. Six of them are carbon while others are fibreglass arrows.
- Takedown limbs allow you to replace its limbs with better ones. These limbs can improve overall bow performance.
- You can select the draw weight between 30 and 50 lbs. with 5 lbs. increment. You can also adjust its draw length.
- One arm guard and hand gloves are responsible for your safety while shooting.
- Draw Weight: 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 54.3”
- Brace Height: 8.89”
- Material: Wood and Glass Fiber
4. Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Package (Recommended)- Most Accurate Compound Bow:
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow is undoubtedly the best compound bow for women. It is an all-in-one and family bow. You can adjust this for kids, adults, men, and women. This bow grows with you from backyard practice to professional athletic games and hunting.
It is a high-quality, versatile, and adjustable compound bow. This bow allows you to adjust the draw weight between 5 and 70 lbs. It is interesting to know that 5 lbs. is the minimum and 70 lbs. is the maximum draw weight used by most of the archers. The 80% let-off enables you to use this bow max draw weight by holding only 14 lbs.
Diamond archery infinite edge pro enables you to select any draw length between 13 and 31 inches. It releases the bow with a max speed of 310 feet per second. In accessories, it has a stabilizer providing balance to this bow.
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Bow Features:
- It is a family bow which supports kids, adults, and professionals. Its versatility is beyond expectations.
- You can adjust this bow from 5 to the maximum draw weight of 70 lbs. It is best for both men and women.
- This highly adjustable bow allows you to set any draw length between 13” and 31”.
- This bow can be adjusted easily through EZ Adjust Pocket. You can increase and decrease the draw weight and length simply by turning the limb bolts.
- The 80% let-off makes sure that you are not going to feel tired while hunting with the heavy draw weight.
- Using diamond archery infinite edge pro, you can shoot the arrows with the speed of up to 310 FPS.
- Draw Length: 13-31”
- Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs.
- Speed: 310 FPS.
- Axle to Axle: 31”
- Let-off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7”
5. Bear Archery Approach RTH Compound Bow – Compound Bow for Female:
Bear Archery is producing quality products to make you work smarter not harder. This bow has a single cam system, an idler and wheel. This bow is offering different draw lengths. Don’t forget to select your required draw weight before making the purchase.
This bow offers an easy and comfortable grip to its users which minimizes the hand torque. Bear new 2016 archery marshal RTH bow comes with trophy ridge accessories. The accessories may include whisker biscuit, four-pin sight, stabilizer, adjustable quiver, peep sight, and nock loop. It has max IBO speed of 320 feet per second.
This bow allows you to adjust the draw weight between 50 and 60 lbs. unfortunately, this draw weight is not good for all archers especially women. But the good thing is that archer is offering customization of the draw weight (before delivering the product) if you are not comfortable with this.
Bear Archery Approach RTH Compound Bow Features:
- This is a single cam bow. A single cam bow has an advantage over the bow with the binary cam system.
- The max speed of 320 FPS is considered good for hunting. Speed also affects the accuracy of hitting the target.
- This bow provides an excellent grip to your hand. You will be able to this bow with comfort and ease. It not only eliminates the hand torque but also improves precision.
- The riser is equipped with trophy ridge accessories. You can install more accessories in threaded bushings after purchasing separately.
- The draw weight of this bow is 50-60 lbs. Unfortunately, this bow is not much versatile.
- Draw Weight: 45-60 lbs.
- Draw Length: 23-30”
- Brace Height: 6 ¾”
- Let-off: 75%
- Axle to Axle: 32”
- Speed: 320 FPS
6. SereneLife Complete Compound Bow – Women Shooting Bows:
Here comes another most equipped bow of our list. As its name suggests, it is a complete bow and arrow kit. It supports target shooting, athletic games, hunting, and self-defence. For shooting practice, a paper target with ten points is also included in the purchase.
SereneLife complete compound bow and arrow kit includes five-pin sight, arrow rest, rubber damper (two pieces), stabilizer, quiver (top & bottom), peep sight, D-loop, wrist rope, string wax, silencers (four pieces) paper target, release aid, spare string, and 12 pieces of arrows. It also includes a manual for your instruction.
This bow is made of high-quality aluminium without any plastic mixture. This could be an awesome birthday gift for your daughter and wife. Its one-year limited warranty makes it sure that you are not going to lose your money. Read the given below features to know more about this bow.
SereneLife Complete Compound Bow Features:
- This bow comes with accessories such as sights, rest, stabilizer, quiver, paper target, extra string, and silencer.
- SereneLife complete bow is widely used in hunting and target practice. An included target paper will help you improve your accuracy.
- This bow is the best choice for youngsters who are learning archery. You can adjust this bow with the passage of time and improvement in your skills.
- The draw weight of SereneLife complete compound bow is 30-70 lbs. This draw weight is suitable for beginners and experienced archers.
- Two rubber dampers and four silencers eliminate the noise and vibrations produced while pulling and releasing the bow.
- This bow comes with a one-year warranty. You can claim this if found the bow damaged.
- This bow also includes a spare string. If your string lost or broken, you will be able to replace it.
- Draw Weight: 30-70 lbs.
- Draw Length: 23.5-30.5”
- Axle to Axle: 30”
- Let-off: 70-75%
- Brace Height: 7.4”
- Speed: 320 Feet per Second
7. Bear Archery Brave Bow Set – Girl Compound Bows:
This is an amazing bow for kids and teens. If you are looking for a bow that could help your daughter in learning archery then it is a perfect pick for you. It is an excellent equipment for children and beginners. Anyone older than eight can use this bow.
Bear archery brave bow is safe to use. It comes with an armed guard that protects your arms. The finger roller prevents your finger from being hurt by the string. This bow also includes arrow rest, one-pin sight, arrow quiver, and safety-glass arrows. This bow is available in six different colour designs. You can choose your favourite.
The draw length can be selected between 13.5” and 19.5” depending on your height and arm length. 15 lbs. of draw weight supports beginners and kids of 8-10 years. You can increase the draw weight to 25 lbs. This lightweight bow weighs only three pounds.
Bear Archery Brave Bow Set Features:
- This bow is specially designed for kids and beginners. It will help you polish your archery skills.
- This bow is the perfect birthday and Christmas gift for your loving ones. You can choose between six colourful designs.
- The arm guard and finger roller are also there for the safety of your kid. These accessories protect archer’s body against minor injuries.
- This lightweight design is easy to hold for children. Due to the small size, it easily fits pre-teen and teens.
- You can adjust the draw weight between 15-25 lbs. You may require its replacement in future.
- Draw Weight: 15-25 lbs.
- Draw Length: 13.5-19.5”
- Axle to Axle: 26”
- Brace Height: 5.5”
- Let-off: 65%
8. CenterPoint Archery ABY 1721 Elkhorn Youth Compound Bow – Best Youth Compound Bow:
It is difficult to find such an awesome learning bow to quickly improve your archery. Not only women but men can also try this bow to learn archery. Unlike many other bows, it is a lightweight bow. Using a heavyweight bow may create bad habits in you. You may get tired quickly while using the professional bow that’s why it’s better to try this at the beginning stage.
This bow comes with an armed guard and finger tab. These tools make sure that your body is safe during shooting/hunting. This bow has accessories including quiver, pin sight, arrow rest, and two composite arrows. This bow has a cam wheel system for next-level archery.
The thing I found bad in this bow is its less versatility and let-off. This bow allows you to adjust the draw weight from 17 to 21 lbs. only. It is a bit difficult for women to pull this bow due to only 65% let-off. But in no time they will be able to use this bow like a pro.
CenterPoint Archery ABY1721 Compound Bow Features:
- This bow has a perfect weight. It is neither much heavier nor lighter. This weight creates good archery habits at an early age.
- The finger tab protects your fingers from the string. However, the arm guard is responsible for your arm’s protection against the cables.
- You can adjust the draw weight of this bow from 17 to 21 lbs. This draw weight is perfect for beginner and moderate level women archers.
- This bow comes with all-weather, durable, and hard-to-break string.
- Two 26” composite arrows will make your journey better but you will need more arrows.
- The pin sight is also adjustable. You can adjust this sight as per your preference. Pin sight may affect your accuracy directly.
- Draw Weight: 17-21 lbs.
- Draw Length: 26”+
- Brace Height: 8”
- Axle to Axle: 33”
- Let-off: 65%
9. PSE RTS, MINIBURNER – Womens Bow and Arrow:
PSE RTS, Miniburner is a youth compound bow. This bow is suitable for women especially beginners and youngsters. This bow’s overall length is suitable for women. It is claimed by the manufacturer that youngsters will be burning arrows into the target after a few successful and unsuccessful tries.
This bow has a comfortable and easy-to-grip rubber penal grip. This rubber grip eliminates the vibrations in hand and also improves your accuracy of targeting. Along with rest, sights, and stabilizer, it also includes three carbon arrows. This lightweight bow is the best compound bow for women.
This bow is offering 40 lbs. draw weight but you can apply for different draw weight while placing the order. 65% draw weight is essential for bow-women but this let-off is less as compared to other bows. This bow offers a large range of adjustability for draw length. You can easily choose your suitable draw length from 16” to 26.5”.
PSE RTS, MINIBURNER Features:
- It is the perfect youth bow. A youth bow is helpful for growing archers. It is the best compound bow for you if you want to learn archery in a short time.
- This bow is one of the safest bows I have tried. It protects your fingers and arm from sharp string and cables respectively.
- PSE RTS, Miniburner comes with valuable accessories including arrow rest, pin sight, stabilizer, quiver, stabilizer, finger tab, and arm guard.
- It has a rubber grip which enables you to hold the bow comfortably. It eliminates the vibrations and movement of the hand and as a result, the accuracy also improves.
- This bow has Mini SF split limbs. These limbs can be split easily. It also allows replacing of limbs.
- Draw Weight: 40 lbs
- Draw Length: 16” to 26.5”
10. Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout Archery Bows – Womens Left Handed Bow:
Last but not the least compound bow is diamond’s carbon knockout archery bow. It is another compound bow from diamond archery. It has many similarities with no# 4 bow. World’s best-renowned cam system is used in this bow for excellent accuracy. It comes with the quality you expect.
Diamond archery carbon knockout is used in hunting, competitions, practice, and self-defence. This bow ensures high accuracy which no one does. It has IBO speed of up to 302 feet per second.
This bow has a verity of options for the draw weight. When placing the order, you can choose the draw weight that suits you. However, this bow is heavier than others and many accessories are also missing. With EZ Adjust Pocket, you will enjoy extreme adjustability of this bow.
Diamond Archery Carbon Knockout Archery Bows Features:
- This premium bow uses the world’s best cam system. This binary cam system provides an unmatchable accuracy to its users.
- This bow is easy to adjust. An EZ Adjust Pocket is used to increase and decrease the current draw weight.
- An axle to axle distance of 30” suits almost all archers. This is the overall length of a bow from its top to bottom.
- This bow has the draw weight of 40 lbs. but you can order this bow with different draw weight for your ease.
- It has a high-quality and lightweight riser having several threaded bushings on it. You can install accessories to this riser.
- Draw Weight: 40 lbs.
- Draw Length: Not Specified
- Axle to Axle: 30”
- IBO Speed: 302 FPS.
- Brace Height: 6.75”
- Hand Orientation: Right
I hope you will be able to find the Best Compound Bow for Women after ready this article. I picked Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro as the best bow. This bow provides a wide range of adjustability and has maximum let-off. Let-off is the main considerable factor for women bows. It is very difficult to use a bow with heavy draw weight when your bow has less than 50% draw weight.
- 6 Best Budget Compound Bow in 2021
- 8 Best Bow for Elk Hunting in 2021
- Best Compound Bow Under $500
- Best Left Handed Compound Bow